This impressive country church sits alone about eight miles (12km) south of the town of Stockholm on Highway 9.
Built in 1921 by Swedish Lutherans, the church has fourteen stained glass windows, including two very large ones in the transepts.
The windows are easy to see, as the church is always unlocked.
Photos courtesy New Stockholm Lutheran Parish.
ISGC © 2010