English, 19th Century
While the design of this beautiful window might date from the 1640s, it was probably substantially reconstructed in the late 1800s in England.
A pioneer Anglican priest brought it in hundreds of pieces to Watrous from England, in 1912. The delighted parishioners assembled and re-leaded the window on the floor of their new church.
ISGC © 2010